Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions, personal experience or just plain useless banter will be appreciated. :lol:

Pictures are welcome if you have them.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Not a chance in the world I could stick a P-11 in a pocket holster... I usually only wear jeans. The P-3AT's tight enough!
Lots of other folks do, though, and I imagine they'll be checking in shortly...
Flyer

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey...Where are you pocket pack'n guys? :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm too big and albino white to hide unless there is a new moon. They used to use me for a target during night fire exercises when I was in the Army. I wish my Cherokee heritage was more dominant so I might be a little more stealthy. :lol:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Marlin336,

I could do that for you through K&D Holsters. Take a look at our website, www.kdholsters.com, on the custom orders page. There you'll see a pic of a Kahr PM9 in a pocket defender style holster - we could do the same for the P-11. Or we could do something like what the Glock 26 is in on the "Pocket Defender" product page. Cost for either choice is $44/shipped.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Here's my model for the P-11

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
I've been carrying my P-11/P-40 in a Don Hume leather pocket holster for a year and a half now. I believe it's the model 001 front pocket holster made for the Kel-Tec P-11. The concept to be aware of with a pocket holster is that you want the "hook" to catch as you pull the pistol out of your pocket. The Don Hume catches very well, and you can see how pronounced the hook is. I have no experience with the Hedley pictured above, but it is a nice looking holster.

Regards, Keys 8)

[edited for punctuation and spelling]

·
Registered
47 Posts
I tried an Uncle Mike's pocket holster (size 4) with my P-11, but the P-11 is just too big for me to pocket carry. The pocket holster wasn't a waste, since it fits (with a homemade insert) my P3AT perfectly.

·
Registered
519 Posts
i plan to carry my P11 with the kel-tec clip. However, if i were to pocket carry (which i might), i think i would buy a DeSantis Nemesis. Not nearly as expensive as leather, but supposed to be nice and sticky so it stays put. I have a little IWB holster my friend gave me and i simply pulled the clip out, and slid it in my pocket. it comes out with the gun. dont care for that.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I carry my P-11 in one of RJ Hedley's pocket holsters. I've got night sights and a trigger shoe, and it fits perfectly. Great holster -- glad I bought one. I usually wear it in my jeans (Tommy Bahama - big pockets), my Old Navy Khakis, or in my cargo shorts. If I absolutely have to dress up (heaven forbid) I'll put it in my SmartCarry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts