Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome folks, and drag in your P-11!
Let's talk about our super 9mm pistol. Soon, we'll be modifying, prettifying, and just about anythingizing to it!
(Oh, did I forgot to say we know how to FIX 'em, too?) :D
Got a question?
KTRange is at your service!
Hop aboard!
Flyer

·
Registered
8 Posts
and they usually are easy fixin. though wish someone other than yzguy would make a beautifull faq for new comers. not that yzguys website is not good it could be bit better.

eliminate reoccuring post, people are too lazy to search and FAQ stands for Frequently asked question. though shouldnt try and shun folk from posting.

cant wait to get my second p11. :D

why did this place get spawned anyway? was it the ktog.org scare when it went down for good number of days? ooooh that sucked so much. not that ktog is super busy the group was good read.

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
mrapathy2000,
Welcome. We first discussed the new board a few months back, then got very close to launching something when KTOG went down. Differences in philosophy mostly. We want to encourage broad discussion on many topics. That, and our belief that a board like this needs a team of full time moderators. Here we are. I hope you all enjoy.

Best regards, Keys 8)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ok, I've taken my P -11 completely apart for the first time. I'm going to break that long thingie that sorta connects the trigger thingie to the hammer thingie.

I NEED SOMETHING BROKEN SO I CAN POST HERE!!!!

Obviously, after 1500 rounds it's not gonna do it itself.

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Jim,
Yeah, we know, you got a defective one that somehow worked right out of the box. :D You mean to say you haven't broken it yet? :D Hey, I'm in worse shape than you. I actually have a flawlessly functioning P-40. The shame of it all. Nothing to complain about :D :D :D

Hey, while you've got that transfer bar out you might want to polish it up some and try a few other trigger smoothing mods like yzguy suggests at his site. Marty gave mine the smoothing treatment and my trigger is oh so nice.

Regards, Keys 8)

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jim,
Wouldn't you know YOU'D keep having these problems...
I see a STUNNING achievement in your future, however:
Soon, you'll develop an inexplicable desire to become a deep-sea diver, and will develop into the world's formost authority on the matter...
You'll be far, far below the suface of the Pacific... and will come face-to-face with MEGALODON, the 80-foot long, supposedly extinct Super Great-White shark!!! Many have theorized that these still exist, and NEW, non-fossilized teeth show up quite often...
You come FACE TO FACE! Your video camera captures it all! The sharks becomes belligerent, and decides to attack! You ignore your diving knife and pull out your trusty P-11, aim it at the shark's huge black eye, and...
KER-BLAMMO!!!
Your buoyant camera floats to the surface, your adventure documented for the entire world to see!
The shark retreats, bewildered.
You've finally created your first P-11 failure by firing it underwater, and you'll coast the seas in your suit for years before washing up on a Florida beach...
Congratulations! You Da Man!!! :D
Flyer
Did I really spend this much time typing up so much useless drivel? Oh well.... certainly won't be the first time!

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Yes Flyer,
You really did spend that much time typing up so much useless drivel. And you're right, it's not the first time. :D

Regards, Keys 8) (whose eyesight isn't as bad as he thought it was)

·
Registered
205 Posts
it could be bit better
suggestions are welcome... :)

if you mean the layout, yeah, I've been meaning to make up some better type of menu or something, just have not had the time yet (to many projects and toys...)

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey, it's one bad '69!
Sup, yz!
You're right... it thought for sure the link was there...
Well, don' worry... it's gonna be! 8)
Flyer

·
Registered
205 Posts
there you go thinking again....

what have we told you about that?? :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
that is one nice links page though could use a few more links.

under general information section
packing.org which has a bit of information for all states including a discussion forum and news.

under discussion forums and groups
hs2000talk.com which is the springfield xd/hs2000 forum. rugerforum.com could be another. I am sure their are more dont know how big you want that links page to be.

anyone else think the page could use more hot chicks with kel-tec products?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts