Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At 5:00pm this evening, I was watching a local station, WOOD TV, Grand Rapids, MI. When they had a local news beak-in that Michigan had flunked a national gun safety test based on the Brady Bill, because we had Concealed Cary Permits. I watched until the National News came on, and they said nothing more about it. I called the station and voiced my displeasure that they would say that I, or anyone else who had a legal CCW would be a danger to my neighbors or the children of Michigan. The lady who answered seemed astonished that I would take offense to this news headline. I realize, that the phone information I'm adding is probably long distance for a lot of you, but I'm still going to put it down in hopes that some of you will voice your displeasure, that ANY TV STATION WOULD BLURP SUCH A NEWS BREAK, THAT LABELS PERSONS WHO HAVE A CWP AS DANGEROUS---yes I'm shouting, and I hope that others will call and add their voices to mine, no matter what state they live in.

Thanks,

Dan

WOOD TV8
120 College Ave. SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503

Telephone Numbers
Main Switchboard: 616-456-8888
News Stories: 616-771-9633
Sports Scores: 616-235-4325
Target 8 Tipline: 616-771-WOOD

Mailing Address
WOOD TV8
PO Box B
Grand Rapids, MI 49501 :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re:

Michigan Dan said:
WOOD TV8 Station Management
E-mail: [email protected]

Television and Internet Advertising

Unless you get the wrong idea, I was nothing but polite on the phone to the station------

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks Dan, it is always good to respond to these type of people. They decry profiling by leo, and turn around and do the same to us.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts