Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone know if all stainless P-11's came with stainless mags, or some came with blued mags.

Thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
The three I own all came with a single stainless magazine... I have no ideal if ALL stainless models shipped with stainless mags though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I noticed your avatar shows a P-11 with a polished finish. My P-11 looks duller, and unpolished.
Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Herbie',

The P-11 in my avatar is actually a Hard Chrome plated version done up by Accurate Plating and Weaponry.

Here is a pic of my third stainless model, which I bought just last year.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nickel/stainless

Was the mag really stainless, or nickel plated. You can still get a nickel from Meg Gar.

Here is picture of my P-11

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm guessing it comes factory with the belt clip... What are you thoughts on that? What is your method of carry?

G

·
Belt clip comes from the factory but the gun does not come from the factory with it on it. My P32 and P40 were purchased used and they had the belt clip on them at the time. It was the first thing that I got rid of. The screws are nice as a replacement for the pins but I personally don't care for the clip. Something about an exposed trigger in my pants that is a little un-nerving!

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
belt clip

hm.............when carrying with my clip i don't have to worry about anything becoming tangled in my trigger. :(

G

·
Re: belt clip

byron said:
hm.............when carrying with my clip i don't have to worry about anything becoming tangled in my trigger. :(
Sorry Byron.......i'm just gifted that way...... :wink:

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
entangled

norf, you don't need to rub it in. once is enough! :D

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Re: nickel/stainless

Herbieduke said:
Was the mag really stainless, or nickel plated. You can still get a nickel from Meg Gar.
I once heard from a Kel-Tec rep that the accessories on the stainless P-11's were all nickel plated, such as assembly pins, slide locks, and mags. Only the slide itself was stainless.

Regards, Keys 8)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts