Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you fired or do you have any info. on this FEG .22 pistol? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
68 Posts
SMC-22, eh?

I bought a brand new SMC-22 for my wife to practice with. My wife, however, chooses to practice with her carry gun an IJ-70.

The SMC-22 is a very well made gun with Makarov-type action, dependability and accuracy. -Propaganda says, "22 Long Rifle Patterned After The Walther PP. Imported From Hungary And Distributed By K.B.I. In Harrisburg, Pa. Alloy Frame, Double Action, Eight Shot Magazine, 4 Inch Barrel, Black Plastic Grips, With Thumbrest."

I put two boxes through it, including a box of Stingers and I wasn't disappointed. It's dirt-cheap to use.

If you're interested in buying my wife's, let me know. Maybe I can save you a buck.

Marty

·
Registered
68 Posts
SMC-22

Always! Whatta ya got?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Romanian AP-74 in .32acp. Excellent condition. Pics are in the for sale section of this forum.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I traded Kahrpacker an AP-74 for this little SMC 22 and I love it. I fired a box of hollowpoint, cheap remington ammo through it with no problems. Very nice pistol. I highly recommend them to anyone that is interested and can find one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts