Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the P-11 forum or in the P-32 forum.

I carried both tonight on a date with the wife. We went Christmas shopping and out to eat. We came home early, as she didn't feel real well later in the evening. Anyway..

I wanted to carry the P-11 IWB, in my trusty old DeSantis holster, and reached into the safe for it, found out I could only open it a little due to the presents piled up in front of the safe. So since I carry the P-32 most of the time, it was already out, and I didn't want to put it away. To make a long story longer... I simply carried them both, P-11 IWB over my right hip, and the P-32 in my inside jacket pocket, hanging inside the pocket by the pocket clip. Very comfortable, and well concealed. I hate to wear a jacket, but I dressed up a little for the wife, and wore my suede. Perfect set-up.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Tatters,
Well, this forum's fine! Only one problem, though...
I don't have the SLIGHTEST idea what you're talking about. It's probably just me being dense, so don't take it wrong, but...
You were going into the safe... for what? Your holster? But you couldn't reach it, cause you couldn't open the safe all the way. So, since you didn't want to put away the P-32, you carried them both, the P-11 IWB like you'd wanted, along with the P-32 by it's belt clip... right? Is that what you're saying?
I dunno... I feel like I was denied "critical, need-to-know information"...
I'm confused. 8)
Glad you had a good time, though!!!
Flyer

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went to the safe for the P-11 in it's holster, which was locked up at the time. I could open the safe door slightly, (it opens hinged on the the right) and I store the P-11 near the left of the safe on a shelf. I could reach it, so I got it out, but I had to struggle because of space constraints due to overspending this Christmas, and a pile of presents in the way of the safe door. I didn't feel like fighting the door to put the
P-32 away. So I just carried them both.

I fully intended to carry the P-11 and leave the P-32 at home.

Does this clear the fog of my way too long story?

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Okay, my brain's cleared and has processed the information properly... makes sense now!
Long story???
You're talkin' ta Flyer, here... I'cn tell ya a thing or to about what long stories I spin... (I'm sure some fellow members can and will happily attest to that!) 8)
Flyer

G

·
I fail to see a problem here. I carry my P32 as a BUG all the time. (except for those times that only the P32 will fit somewhere). I never thought about carrying 2 guns until I discovered the P32. It is very easy to carry and conceal. And Tatters, I feel your pain. My safe built into a closet and I often times have foregone changing weaopns becasue the closet was full of things that block the door, which is usually a laundry hamper full of an assortment of holsters collected over the years, my range bag and an assortment of nylon rifle carry cases. Oh, and did I mention a couple hundred pounds of ammo cans. If this was the first time that you had done this than I think you will find that you wondered why you hadn't discovered this before.

Regards

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have carried two or more weapons ( gun or knife) on occasion, but as a rule, I guess I haven't ever felt the need for a BUG. It was pretty good timing that all this happened, I didn't need to deploy either gun but I later found out the mall we go to has had a rash of muggings.

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Not a problem. For extra security reasons (no details, but believe me it's a prudent move right now) I'm carrying one P-40 in my pocket holster and my other P-40 IWB in my DeSantis holster. I'm getting used to it, and it's good because the backup mags match. In the past I have carried my P-11 IWB and my .38 snubbie in my pocket holster. Nothing wrong with having a backup. Sometimes it just feels right so I do it.

Regards, Keys 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts