Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Recently bought this as my first .22 pistol. Am enjoying it except for trying to get used to the misfeeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had a lot of misfeeds for my first couple of outings. Be sure to clean and lube the action and it should loosen up. Are you using full mags. I typically use about 5-10 rounds.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got through the first mag fine but second one not. I cleaned and lubed it so will attempt outing #2 and hopefully will have fewer issues. I’ll only load 10 rounds per mag to try that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought mine 6 months ago and I have not had any issues and I have been using Winchester M22 ammo, and I just recently bought the +17 extension from Kel Tec , I got lucky went on their site and it was in stock bought 2 and all i have to say is , it’s a blast, I shot 4
Mags through it and it shot fine no FTE or FTF, shot all through them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Shot a couple mags with only 10 rounds in them yesterday with no issues. Will go back to full capacity now since only doing 10 rounds defeats the purpose.

·
Registered
18 Posts
You have to be very careful in the way the mags are loaded. I bought Kel-Tec's speed loader and that helped a lot. It's a great gun and a lot of fun to shoot! Congrats on your purchase.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks - I bought a Keltec speed loader. Unfortunately the recoil spring and rod got
detached from the plastic holder they are attached to (not sure what that part is called). I shipped those parts to Keltec and am supposed to get replacement soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am new here and just bought a cp33 last week. I have shot about 200 rds through it and I like it. The gun itself is great, the only drawback is loading the mags. As has been mentioned many times here, they have to be loaded correctly. Does a loader help? Is keltec working on a different design that loads better? Does the 17 rd extension make it any easier or harder to load a mag? thanks for the help.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I really like one girl from a dating reno personals site. I want to ask her out somewhere. Sure I'm not new on the Internet, I've already stalked her on social networks and, turning on the logic, found out where she likes to go, and what options it is better not to offer her. So I think to invite her to the cinema and then the cafe, but I'm so worried...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts