Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This brand new sub2k shot very well. I only shot a 100 rds. of UMC 115g. which isn't much but I didn't have any problems whatsoever. It blazed through full mags very smoothly. Although I prefer pistols this gun is very comfortable to shoot. The sights are pretty precise from 40yds on a cold snowy Wisconsin day. I've read about people having issues with the trigger being hard to pull and other minor problems but I didn't have any such problems on the 1st 100 shots.

·
Registered
39 Posts
My new range membership finally arrived allowing me a real workout with the Sub.
I have no idea if the sights work, I ignored them. :D As a kid I spent almost every day with a .22, Daisy or bow in my hands and much of my shooting was instinctual "pointing".
The Sub is perfect for that with a sling attached. I was on the plinking range and cans and plastic jugs never had a chance. :wink:

The only drawback was a jam that caused a crease in the side of the shell casing. It was an unfired shell, not a ricochet on it's way out empty. I blame the neat 30 rd. mags I was using. They had 2 jams in 300 rds. fired so I'm not b*tching. Next time out I'll just use Beretta factory mags and see what happens.
A PA State policeman was watching me and inquired about the Sub. (we should get employee discounts 8) )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.