Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This brand new sub2k shot very well. I only shot a 100 rds. of UMC 115g. which isn't much but I didn't have any problems whatsoever. It blazed through full mags very smoothly. Although I prefer pistols this gun is very comfortable to shoot. The sights are pretty precise from 40yds on a cold snowy Wisconsin day. I've read about people having issues with the trigger being hard to pull and other minor problems but I didn't have any such problems on the 1st 100 shots.

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
I'm guessing, since you were shooting 115gr bullets, that you got the 9mm variety. The hard trigger pull seems to be mostly on the .40 calibers. My 9mm SUB trigger doesn't feel much different than my Glock 19.

·
Registered
39 Posts
My new range membership finally arrived allowing me a real workout with the Sub.
I have no idea if the sights work, I ignored them. :D As a kid I spent almost every day with a .22, Daisy or bow in my hands and much of my shooting was instinctual "pointing".
The Sub is perfect for that with a sling attached. I was on the plinking range and cans and plastic jugs never had a chance. :wink:

The only drawback was a jam that caused a crease in the side of the shell casing. It was an unfired shell, not a ricochet on it's way out empty. I blame the neat 30 rd. mags I was using. They had 2 jams in 300 rds. fired so I'm not b*tching. Next time out I'll just use Beretta factory mags and see what happens.
A PA State policeman was watching me and inquired about the Sub. (we should get employee discounts 8) )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts