Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi. This is my first visit to this forum. I had posted a bit over on the KTOG forum in times past. I have two P-32"s and love them both. One had over 3000 rounds through it when i quit counting, and it is my full time carry gun. When i first got it, i polished the feed ramp and slide interface . The only malfunction i ever had was at about 800 rounds when i broke a firing pin. I take full blame for this, for i had dry fired the gun, untold times. One call to Keltec and they sent a new pin, screw, and even a tiny screwdriver, no questions asked. You just cant beat that for service. I'm still in the tire kicking stage on the P-3AT, but will probably get one. Right now my project is to get an ivory grip and make a red (pink) for the wife, just saw Flyers post on dyeing today. Looks like a fun forum, i look forward to posting with you folks a bit.

nthe10ring

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Welcome to the Range!
Yup, we're pretty laid-back here, and have a bunch of fun.
Take a peek around, there's something of just about everything!
Flyer

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome to the Range

I have a P-32 for my primary carry and a P-11 I carry in the car. You will really enjoy this site. If you have any questions about your Kel Tec someone here can answer it for you. Lot of good folks with a lot of knowledge.

Enjoy !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
c'mon back!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.