Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
New here and with a new S2K as well, bought mine 9/21/2020 in OD Green. Bought a PMR-30 last month and got it shooting quite well, from 40% failures to near zero.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi, I'm from Wisconsin and picked up my new Sub2K Gen 2 last week. Ordered some upgrade stuff from MCarbo and hoping to get out to the range soon.

DDubya
I don't understand why, after just buying a new gun, you would buy upgrades for it? Why don't you try it out and put a few hundred rounds through this new gun, then if you don't like something about it, then upgrade!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, a lot of Glock owners will immediately replace the polymer sights. With the Sub2K I think you have to drop in new sights, trigger & trigger guard right out of the box. Stock sights are horrible. Same for the spongy stock trigger. And the aluminum MCarbo trigger guard just feels so much sturdier than the stock. But I agree that with some parts, shoot first to see what you’ve got & whether it’s necessary to make a change. I’ve got some Ruger PCC parts that I’m going to install after I put about 4-500 rounds thru it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts