Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a new P32 for my wife to carry- did not buy ammo yet- any recommendations on what ammo to buy that works the best? I'm leaning toward :
Fiocchi .32 ACP 73 Grain FMJ Ammo , was wondering how this round differs from: Fiocchi 32 Auto / 7.65 Browning 73gr FMJ . Any feed back is appreciated.

· Registered
1,707 Posts
In this thread: http://www.keltecforum.com/forum/p-32/9373-looking-ammo-recommendation.html . . . Mr. DocHoliday, a genuine P-32 enthusiast, indicates that the Fiocchi ammunition you mentioned is about as good as it gets.

Both of those descriptions are for the same round, just expressed differently. I believe this round was first popular in Europe where the ammunition description conventions are slightly different.

· Registered
2001 Rav4
2 Posts
Just bought a new P32 for my wife to carry- did not buy ammo yet- any recommendations on what ammo to buy that works the best? I'm leaning toward :
Fiocchi .32 ACP 73 Grain FMJ Ammo , was wondering how this round differs from: Fiocchi 32 Auto / 7.65 Browning 73gr FMJ . Any feed back is appreciated.
first remember to polish the ramp for easier ejecting and new round going in to the chamber. I have tried many different brands and find the the Sellier & Beloit or the Browning 7.65 to be the best. I've got a stockpile of both. I've found the Winchester to be VERY DIRTY which necessitates cleaning much more often. Both the Sellier and the Browning are FMJ rounds. I think in over 5000 rounds thru two of these P32's I've only had tow or three misfires/jams. Those were both after long range times and not cleaning in between changing clips. Hope this gives you some insight. Good Luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts