Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people, I didn't see a new members area so I decided to make a topic for one.

I wish you luck with the new forum :)

Looks good....real good.

Drifter

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Drifter,
Welcome to KTRange!
Glad you could hop aboard.
Flyer
Thanks Flyer

After reading a few of the posts last week on KTOG, I picked up on a few hints that a new forum was probably in the making. Midiman and any that have helped him have did alot of work in the last few days getting this all together. I like the layout and looks easy to maneuver around in.

:)

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Drifter,
Glad you started this thread. Good idea.

Regards, Keys 8)

·
Registered
3 Posts
New Kid on the block

Well...let me start by saying...I have never fondled or shot a Kel-Tec. I know nothing about them, but...having said that, I have been reading some of the posts that ya'll wrote over at FFF and you seem like a fun and knowledgeable bunch. So I thought that I would register and more than likely "lurk" and learn. Hey...I still have a little room in the safes...but then there is that gun show this weekend????

Anyway...I am a blank page...educate me...(now moving back into the shadows)

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
CherlyT,
Big welcome. Glad to see you here.

Regards, Keys 8)

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Re: New Kid on the block

Redrum said:
Well...let me start by saying...I have never fondled or shot a Kel-Tec. I know nothing about them, but...having said that, I have been reading some of the posts that ya'll wrote over at FFF and you seem like a fun and knowledgeable bunch. So I thought that I would register and more than likely "lurk" and learn. Hey...I still have a little room in the safes...but then there is that gun show this weekend????

Anyway...I am a blank page...educate me...(now moving back into the shadows)
Redrum,
I am overwhelmed. Thanks so much for coming to our grand opening. If you're looking for a light, compact carry pistol then Kel-Tec will have something for your tastes, from .32 ACP to .40 S&W. If you want a totally cool folding rifle then you've come to the right place too. We have a forum for other guns here, and are also known for our off topic fun. Please make a habit of dropping by for a chat .

Best regards, Keys 8)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey guys, nice new house you got here. I like it. And lots of great smilies, too! Don't see the KTrange Emergency Anti-Flame/Personal Attack Shelter yet. Maybe with Keys and Midi manning the machine gun tower we won't need it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yep, nice board. Nice to be in on the ground floor so to speak...

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Thanks keys!
I was brief this morning, sorry. Lucky me I got to sleep in late for a change, so I’ve been in a bit of a hurry till now. Anyway I really like the site. I know you guys will make it a good one! For the most part I’ll be in the lounge. Eww, that sounds bad doesn‘t It!? :oops: But only because my p32 is working fine and so is the Taurus. I‘m sure there will be something that will draw me to other threads. :mrgreen:
E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T job on the site you guys!
Tc, Cheryl
:wink:

G

·
Howdy,
Just thought I'd drop by and take a look. Being new around here I don’t know who runs what boards or why a new one was started but anyway congrads on a nice job done on this one.

Rook

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just wanted to dump in my $0.02 and also say thanks to Midiman and the others who set this up... it will be nice to be able to converse with K-T savvy gunnies without wading thru troll poop!

=jeff

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Yippee we alll get to start all over again..

Hey good luck with the sight guys, What made you decided to do it??

Trolls with guns???????

Looks good.

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
Re:

cloak said:
Yippee we alll get to start all over again..

Hey good luck with the sight guys, What made you decided to do it??

Trolls with guns???????

Looks good.
No... trolls with guns we could have dealt with.
The reason: an administrator who decided troll with guns = good, us = bad. He expressed his desire to throw us off the board... we were determined to have a place to go. Preferably a place that most other people would prefer to be as well.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Midiman, Keysbear, Flyer....thanks for letting me in here, fellas. I thought I was going to get left behind there for awhile. Now I just have to get mentally prepared for the non-confrontational discourse that this great site has to offer... :lol: I won't be yelling at the dog any more after reading threads about my favorite little gun.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Yo dd,
You would YELL at that cuddly beagle-poo?
You ANIMAL! :idea:
Man, that's a funny smiley... a cyclops???
Anyhow, glad ya made it!
Flyer

·
Registered
44 Posts
sadp40 checking in

what can i say like it like it. sounds like fun when do we have the community shoot? hate to shoot alone..i have already installed my flame proof shelter and i am ready for action. well thanks and good luck and whatever i can do let me know.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts