Kel-Tec Forum banner

2501 - 2505 of 2505 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello!

New owner of a PMR-30 (well it is my wife's) and a CMR-30 (that one is mine) -- I also have an Arex Delta.

Had not shot for almost 50 years (took 3rd place in state rifle once as a pre-teen) but with the current situations in several cities, decided it was prudent to get back into shooting. We've put over 500 rounds through the PRM-30 and at least 150 through the CMR-30 -- have had the PMR for about two months and the CMR for about one month.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yep just joined. Randomly searching the net had me fall through several rabbit holes only to end up here, lol.
First Gen Sub 2000 a 75,000th made KSG in dark earth and searching for a P17( that’s not triple in price) thats as scarce as hens teeth.
I lived 10 minutes from Kel tec and actually looked to work(retirement job) for them but guess they weren’t hiring.
Hopefully this will be the next best thing?
DN

·
Registered
4 Posts
2500 people all can't be wrong.. I just posted this in New Members, but posting this here in the sticky too...

Hey folks. I only have one Keltec. Its a Gen 1 40 S&W in Glock. Done some upgrades to it sight, forearm, stock extension and cover. Pretty happy with it still even after many years except the trigger. Glad to be here and hoping to learn more about Keltec's new stuff. -Ridgewalker

2501 - 2505 of 2505 Posts