Kel-Tec Forum banner
2,481 - 2,500 of 2,519 Posts
I've tried repeatedly to post in the New Member Forum but keep getting error messages.
I can, however, reply to existing threads. Admin...Help!
Thanks

This is the error message I get:
No search controller defined for on line 305 in /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/vb/search/core.php
#0 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(1315): vB_Search_Core->get_search_controller()
#1 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(1799): vB_DataManager_Thread->pre_save(true)
#2 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/includes/functions_newpost.php(616): vB_DataManager_Thread_FirstPost->pre_save()
#3 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/newthread.php(237): build_new_post('thread', Array, Array, Array, Array, Array)
#4 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/vbseo.php(1400): require('/usr/sites/kelt...')
#5 {main}

I've noticed that the Newbie topic has had no new posts since 2018.

I've tried repeatedly to post in the New Member Forum but keep getting error messages.
I can, however, reply to existing threads. Admin...Help!
Thanks

This is the error message I get:
No search controller defined for on line 305 in /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/vb/search/core.php
#0 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(1315): vB_Search_Core->get_search_controller()
#1 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(1799): vB_DataManager_Thread->pre_save(true)
#2 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/includes/functions_newpost.php(616): vB_DataManager_Thread_FirstPost->pre_save()
#3 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/newthread.php(237): build_new_post('thread', Array, Array, Array, Array, Array)
#4 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/vbseo.php(1400): require('/usr/sites/kelt...')
#5 {main}

I've noticed that the Newbie topic has had no new posts since 2018.
I'm getting the same thing!

Hi I'm a new member, own various pistols including a PMR 30 and want the CP 33 bad. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on one. Anyone know when this will be making it's way to stores?
Thanks, and I look forward to looking hanging around the group.
Earth2gemp

New member to the forum. Bought a Sub2000 G19 9mm last year, added a red dot, and now keep that as my bedside gun.

I am looking for reloading advice for plated bullets for the Sub2000. I have 149 gr Berry's RN, but would be happy on suggestions for other weights. Powders on hand are HP-38, W231 and Titegroup, although I would also be interested in any other powder you have good luck with. I'm hoping to find a combination that works well for plinking with my various pistols and the Sub2000. Appreciate any experience forum members can offer! Thanks!!!

Hey y'all. Newbie here. Just bought a Kel-tec PMR-30. Of course, having the jamming issues already. I really want to like this gun. I've already ordered the stainless feed ramp, power recoil springs for it, and a much needed speed loader. Think Kel-tec is going to fix this problem anytime soon? Oh, Alabama here.

Hello!

New to the Kel-Tec Forum, but not to Kel-Tec weapons. Currently have gen 2 Sub2000, gen 2 KSG, and RFB. Formerly owned P3AT, gen 1 Sub2000, and SU16C. Eventually will get the RFB. Glad to find this forum, I hope to learn a lot and share a little too.

2,481 - 2,500 of 2,519 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.