Kel-Tec Forum banner
2,461 - 2,480 of 2,519 Posts
Howdy, got a sub 2k and looking for advice on mods and sights and mounts and carry options. Many weapons of all shapes and sizes. I am a glock freak as well as all things AR and long range thingys. make blades and spears and axes. Have my ccw. My name is Ken. that should satisfy the posting requirement, now can I go read ?

GlennD6N here with a new PMR-30 (Green) (my first KT ) ... & yes I run a Cat D6N for a living ... among other things.
Glad to be here ... I'll try to be good.

I hope this is where I'm sposed to post to adhere to the rules. (Never been accused of being too smart ...)

Hello everyone. I'm Wolfgang2000, I', a retired LEO from the south. I bought my first Kel-Tec when the 32 came out. It was my BUG for several years. I'm also a pistol caliber carbine fan. I got my first S2K in 2010. I put it in a 17" computer bag, added mag pouches first aid supplies, and a few other items and voila a gun bag that can be carried any where that doesn't have a metal detector. I just got a S2K Gen 2. Since my wife and I are getting a little long in the tooth, so I need to get a dot scope on them. The gen2 isn't a issue, but the gen 1 is. My search for that brought here.

Merry Christmas and Happy 2018. I'm CJSimones, a 1988 USNA grad and current attorney who has still not been able to ex-pat myself from Minnesota. At my wife's urging I finally dipped the toe in the lake and got myself a PMR-30 for Christmas. So far I love it, but I've only put all of two mags through it. I'd like to get the matching CMR-30, but I think I'll need to kick another kid out of the house first. This is my first forum in which I've enrolled, so I look forward to learning from you all.

I'm jpb1231000 from GA. I love my sub-2000 gen 1. It is now mod free but for a Tandemkross front sight.I also love all 3 Marlin 60's, my FNS 9mm, mini 14,SKS, CZ 52 in TOK, Hi Point 45, (yep, I admit.. I love my "point"), and a Stevens 12 Ga Dbl Bl. Just restocked my mini and SKS since they were cheaper than my planned sub mods but it's next. Can't make up my mind tween the Red Lion and Kel Tec rail. Any suggestions are welcome.

First post

Grew up in Maine. Have lived in Hawaii, Arizona, Virginia, and now back in Maine living in Portland.

I have a Kel-Tec P-32
Welcome to our little corner of the web, jmarques!

Sent from my Studio XL 2 using Tapatalk

First post:

Hi, my name is EdP and I live in Virginia. I'm the owner of a new 9mm Sub2K purchased to have available for my wife to use for home defense. It's a perfect fit for her and a real fun gun to shoot.

I haven't been on here since 2009. My name is Ted. I am from Indiana. I thought it best I should post again since I have been absent for almost a decade. I decided to revisit to try and find out more information about an original Sub 9 I have with the factory scope/light forearm and mount. I am trying to learn how many the factory produced.

I've tried repeatedly to post in the New Member Forum but keep getting error messages.
I can, however, reply to existing threads. Admin...Help!
Thanks

This is the error message I get:
No search controller defined for on line 305 in /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/vb/search/core.php
#0 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(1315): vB_Search_Core->get_search_controller()
#1 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(1799): vB_DataManager_Thread->pre_save(true)
#2 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/includes/functions_newpost.php(616): vB_DataManager_Thread_FirstPost->pre_save()
#3 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/newthread.php(237): build_new_post('thread', Array, Array, Array, Array, Array)
#4 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/vbseo.php(1400): require('/usr/sites/kelt...')
#5 {main}

2,461 - 2,480 of 2,519 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.