Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everybody. I'm a strong believer in the 2nd Amendment, not because I wish to ever use deadly force, but because I want the ability to protect human life. I served honorably in the United States Marine Corps, so handling firearms safely is instilled in me. To me, the right to life implies the right of self defense. Just like I own a fire extinguisher but hope to never have to use it, I own firearms that I hope I never have to use in a live situation. It's better to be prepared for something that never happens than to be unprepared for something that happens.

My latest addition is the Keltec Sub2000 9mm which I just purchased a few days ago. I look forward to purchasing some upgrades. That said, I have a big question. It looks to me like if I were to add attachments to the upper rail, no longer will it fold up (unless I remove the attachment after every use). Am I correct or am I missing something here? To be clear, I do like the firearm. I have not yet taken it to the range, but I look forward to practicing with it and having it along with me in my car, as I have a weapons carry license and it will make a great compliment to my Glock 26.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome from an old FMF Corpsman.

Check out the MCARBO website. They’ve got tons of Sub2K upgrades. Here’s a link to they’re flip up optic mount. It’ll still allow you to fold the rifle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts