Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had said that I would post pictures when my friend came over with his camera. Here are the pictures of my Smith & Wesson and my P3AT and the other photo is of my Makarov.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
That Mak looks in really good shape.

Almost makes me want to go get one.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mak

cloak, flyer put me on that. drove almost 400miles round trip to get it. they are nice guns and at the price a real bargain. came back home and found an ij70 2 weeks later 4 miles from home that i bought. subsequently traded it for an absolutely mint bulgie with 2 matching # mags and 1000 rnds of barnaul hp's plus some cash. i'm saving that for my son who is in kuwait. although i swear by my kt's i like the feel of an all steel pistol. (wife say's i'm old and hidebound) all 3 ran perfectly from the git go. quite accurate.

the gun that realy grabs me is the p3at. we recently passed ccw legislation in ohio and when i saw it i had to have it. with 50 rnds thru it, it's met all my expectations. neither the 3at nor my p11 have ever fouled up.

the s&w is a mod. 669that i bought used from a fellow who was laid off. this mod was only mfg. from 1985 to 88 and is spotless too. a very soft shooting 9mm, but a bit large for carry.

the gun gods have smiled on me as i havn't had the problems that some have posted about. my old NRA .45 that i paid $25.00 for in 1958 eats up 230 gr. rn's and spits out the hulls like watermelon seeds. unfortunately, it's gone to live with my oldest son. guns disappear with regularity around here. thay go hunting or to the range and never find their way home.

well, gotta go. meeting the cronies for breakfast.

shoot straight. by :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts