Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it turns out, the second product I started with for the SUB's will be the first to ship. This improved charging handle offers better purchase when cycling your bolt. It is slightly longer and fatter than the factory handle and therefore a bit easier on the fingers. Precision machined from ordnance-grade 4140 steel with a mil-spec black phosphate finish!

It is the one on the right!

Introductory pricing for KTrange readers is $19.95 plus shipping. (normal MSRP is $24.95) Our website is not up yet with shopping cart but we can accept USPS Money Orders, Paypal and credit card payments through Paypal (for those without Paypal accounts.) Please email me to order.

Thanks for looking and waiting!

Ashley Burnsed
Blue Force Gear, Inc.
[email protected]

PS: The replacement front sights are on the machines now! We will ship them in the order of e-mail requests received.

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
Very interesting... I hope you do very well with them. I know I've seen many complaints about the feel of the stock charge handle... I personally have none. I'd suggest posting a better picture, in which your new product is not obscured/blended with the black piece of gear behind it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the photo feedback, Midiman. Are you saying I should abandon my aspirations of being a professional photographer and concentrate on gun parts? :wink:

Is this any better or should I hire a professional?

southern

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
Re:

southern said:
Are you saying I should abandon my aspirations of being a professional photographer and concentrate on gun parts? :wink:
Not at all... just some hopefully helpful advice from... a professional photographer. That one looks much better. I can see what you're selling :)

G

·
Our website is not up yet with shopping cart but we can accept USPS Money Orders, Paypal and credit card payments through Paypal (for those without Paypal accounts.) Please email me to order.

Thanks for looking and waiting!

Ashley Burnsed
Blue Force Gear, Inc.
[email protected]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Perfection?

With Ashley's (Southern) improved cocking handle and Vern's mount, I believe I'm approaching perfection with the SUB platform. And yes, the Scherer mags work great- fluffed and buffed 'em and put in Wolff springs.

(Image resized to 640 width by Midiman - See announcement in Admin section!)

·
Registered
14 Posts
It's the standard SUB-40 front sight, with the top half of the protective hood milled off. Gives a faster sight picture while still protecting the sight post.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Cool SUB, naturecop! Just curious; are the iron sights and red dot co-witnessned? Like the sling, too. Simple, yet effective and streamlined! :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yep, they co-witness perfectly. The sling is a "bungee"-type assault sling from Brownells attached with 550 cord (parachute shroud line). Makes for a low bulk sling system without any buckles or miles of strap.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.