Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aint she purty?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll share just about anything, but what's under that bra is for me and me alone.

:shock:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: nice gun

diamondmike said:
It would make a whole lot more sense for me to get a riffle like that to shoot raccoons with than my 7.62x39mm

$800 Box
Heck, yeah. Why ruin all that good meat?

Seriously, if you want one grab it as they are no longer going to be imported I hear. They also make a .17HMR.

·
Registered
467 Posts
raccoons

Buck,

Raccoon don't sound like my kind of food.

I get raccoons that wonder into my yard that are sick, so I shoot them so that they don't bite anyone.

If I got one of those rifles I would get the 22 magnum instead of the 17HMR

But what would probably happen is that I would buy the rifle and then never see another raccoon as long as I live.
Just like I used to have problems getting up my driveway when it snowed, so I went out and bought a 4x4 and have not needed to use the 4 wheel drive for 2 years.

$800 Box

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heck, I was just kiddin' about eatin' ****-tang.

Quick! buy the gun before the flimsy excuse gets away!

·
Registered
31 Posts
cz 22 mag

Where can I get one and how much are they? Are extra mags. available. I've checked cz's web but they have not listing.

Many thanks
BUCKSHOT

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Here at KTRange, unless we're shooting a M-1 Garand or a bolt-action military rifle, we do not use clips...
We use MAGAZINES.
Flyer

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You're absolutely right. I think here in Texas they are synonymous. Another Texas colloquialism is Coke. It is used generically to mean any soda whatsoever.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts