Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wrote about the ejector falling out and KT sending me two new ones. I couldn't get them to fit, Flyer said to file. Well, I filed last night, got the ejector to fit in the frame, BUT now the slide will not go back all the way. Looks as if the ejector is sitting out just far enough to stop it. Also, the hammer will not drop all the way with the ejector in it's place. Actually gets a little wedged as it passes the ejector. Have I missed something else? I'm sure I have or everything would be operating correctly. Now I do have another ejector to use, just in case I screwed this one up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. :oops:

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Any way to post pics of your ejectors and where/how you've been filing?
It's hard to diagnose without 'em...
Flyer

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
Call KT and tell them they sent the wrong ejectors, you need the curved ones. I don't know when the change was made... they say older ones were square, newer ones were rounded, but my H2Txxx model, fairly new, has the squared ejector.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
ejector

my p3at, ser# h5dxx has rounded corners.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, after reading al lthe replies, and by the, thanks to those of you who replied, I called KT and starting to ask a few questions. Justin was put on the phone and I explaned my problem to him and he said he would send me some ejectors with square corners. Sais something about, the rounded corners will not fit, and do not try to modified to make them fit as they are a bit different than the square (old) style. So, I'm back to waiting for the mail and hopefully this will cure my troubles.
Again, thanks to everyone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts