Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an e-mail tonight after work that Kel-Tec sent my wayward child back to my FFL dealer today and I can pick it up tomorrow.

Quote: /Your Kel-Tec is back and fixed/ End quote.

By that I'm assuming my friend and/or his wife tested it out and it's working. They have a seven yard range in the shop.

Good Lord, between listening to Zell Miller's remarkable speech tonight on radio and now getting my P3 back, I'm all a-tremble.

I won't get to shoot it til saturday, but I will give y'all a detailed
range report ASAP.

Got my pocket holster yesterday, my spare magazines today and my .380 dies and 300 bullets are due in my hand monday. Looks like I'm ready to Kel-Tec ROCK!!

You couldn't beat the grin off my face with a two pound ball-pien.

Regards all,

Rabbi

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Good news!
Now make sure you've got a cupcake with a couple of rounds stuck in it to welcome it home after surgery...
And darnnit, I missed Zell's speech. I walked in the door just in time to hear everyone absolutely RAVING about it, I did my usual "What did he say?" and got the usual "I don't remember exactly but it was great!"
I've no doubt I'll catch it replayed somewhere, though.
Flyer

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UPDATE:

It's right here next to me and it's beautiful.

Last night my dealer friend put forty rounds of ball thru it at his farm and it functioned perfectly. The paperwork said it had a new extractor installed and was "tuned".

Look out Saddam targets saturday morning. I bought 100 rds of S&B, 50 American Eagle and another twenty Hydra-Shoks.

More good news, via UPS tracking, I found out my dies and bullets will be here friday rather than monday.

The happy Rabbi

(edit) P.S. I'm sorry I mixed threads Midi.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gotcha. Several Saddam/Osama/Muammar targets will have your name on them.

Wish I had a few with Chechen separatist's pictures after reading the news today. Lord, what a massacre! And they singled out kids for their sick stuff.

R.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Here, I'll help out! This was shot at 25 yards with my Taurus 85, using Winchester +P 125gr 1/2 jacket JHPs. I have a bunch of Saddam targets that were shot with my P3AT, but none of them group this nicely at 25 yards.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts