Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, y'all, I just can't resist posting a picture of the combo holster I just got from K&D. It's based on the YZ combo, but with a couple of changes and a couple of additions.
The combo has a front pocket holster, a "plain" anti-print panel, an anti-print with a spare mag carrier (in place of YZ's oc spray holder), an oversized anti-print with spare mag slot (for cargo-pants) and a "wallet" shell. The pocket holster snaps into the anti-print panels and into the wallet unit, so I can carry in any pocket under any circumstances. The best part is that the holster itself is cut just right so that I can keep my belt clip on my P3AT in case I ever choose to carry it "nekkid". :roll:

I won't tell you how much I paid, but let's just say that it's about 2 1/2 times *less* than what it would have cost me to get other "stand alone" holsters that would do the same job.

Thanks, Kevin & Duane!

· Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! The combo I got doesn't technically have an official name from K&D at this point. It's based on what they call the "YZ Combo", but it's got a couple of custom changes. It's not listed on the website yet, though Kevin says they'll be posting a pic sometime soon. I referr to it as "The Super YZ Combo". One of the great things about K&D is that they will make almost any custom changes you want, or do any custom work from scratch if you can do a drawing of what you want. If you want something like this but somewhat different I recommend K&D. The other thing to note is that their price for custom changes is extremely reasonable, much more so than anyone else I've contacted.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.