Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok I got it all together but instead of pushing down on the spring I held every thing in my left hand with the allen key in place and started twisting the spring (while holding the allen key ) with my right hand clockwise and that did the trick .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sounds like a chance for a new channel. Post up your solution with a video.

·
Registered
10 Posts
ROFL, so it's as clean as it will ever be is what your telling us.

Not to mention all those people you could be helping with the tip. But we understand, need to know our limits. LOL.

·
Registered
10 Posts
No problem, just giving you a little crap.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I had a SUB2000 GEN 2 9mm and I purchased it before the Pandemic for $269.00 and the only upgrade I purchased for it was the Rear Metal Notch site which was much better than that stupid Peep Sight! I really liked the Gun and never had any malfunctions but I just hated to take it apart and cleaning it. The reassembly was the part that I hated the most and gave me a pain in my A#*$! I sold it for a little bit more than I paid for it because it was a Ammo Eater and I could not find enough 9mm and it became much too expensive to shoot! So Bye Bye to the SUB200 and Hello to my Two P17's! I Now Have twice as much fun at the Range where I go once every week and I shoot more and spend much less money! I also purchased a Rossi RS22 Rifle and I love my 22's! (y):love:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts