Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Presented my wife with a Mother's Day gift today...a new P-3AT! She's not a gun nut like me, but she sure liked the little Kel-Tec. We'll head out to the "back 40" tomorrow and put it through it's paces. Will report our experience, both her's and mine.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
BBD,
Lucky mom!
You know, I'd love to get my mother a pistol for Mother's Day... but the first thing she'd do with it, most likely, would be to start plugging the floor at my feet. "You've already GIVEN me enough guns to go fight over in Iraq, ya nutcase! I don't NEED another one!"
The thing is, though... I've never gone out with the thought "I'm going to buy my mother a nice self defense pistol." She inherits what I give her...
I dunno. Won't see her 'till later, so I've still got time to find something...
I'm rambling again.
"Shuttup, Flyer!"
Yessir.

Flyer

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haven't had much time since last Sunday to take my wife and her new P-3AT out to the range to see how she likes it. I had a few minutes this morning though, and put a couple of mags of Winchester through it myself. Worked flawlessly, no jams, no brass in the face, etc. Hoping to get some time after church tomorrow and let her have a go at it. So....first impresssion....sweet!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts