Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I admit it, I am a bit prejudiced when it comes to American guns. I only had one foreign made gun until last month. I now own one Chi Com Shotgun, 1 Korean gun, and plan to buy a Makorav(SP). But when I saw a post on these Russian Rifles I thought "POJ". Well I checked these little rifles out and really liked 'em. So much in fact I bought two. I paid $49 for each at a local dealer. I am leaving one stock and I modified the other. I mounted a weaver rail to the factory rear sight after removing the blade/notch. I then Drilled and tapped the sight. I also added tension screws to adjust caster. I also polished the bolt and trigger. I lighted the trigger as well as adding a trigger stop. I painted it with a Hammered look finish. Seams very durable and it is a dark gray finish. I basically have a scout rifle with legal bayonet and good power for $60. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but let me know what you think.

BTW what looks like a bent scope is actually the magnifying Len's arch . Other wise I can't get my camera to focus that close.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it does. :lol: You can just see it in the picture. Check this one out. Not nearly as easy to see, but your can make out the PS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts