Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow gun owners, I just bought the sub 9mm, Took it to the range today and it's a really fun gun. Didnt care for the sights too much, and would like to know if anyone has any ideas to a front sight mod/upgrade? Also looking for more magazines would like high capicity if you know where to get em? Thanks alot hope to chat often. OBTW: They are Glock Mags.

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
Here's a link to a thread with a new front sight design.

You don't mention whether your grip is a G17 or a G19 grip... either way, real Glock hicaps are expensive and unreal Glock hicaps don't work very well. If it's a G19 grip it will accept both type of mags, if it's a G19 grip it will only take a the 19 mags. If it's a 17, the 1st generation Glock mags may not fit well without a factory modification.

G

·
Glock mags

Right now, sportmansguide has a deal on Glock hi-caps. They have a few mags left that should work fine in the sub2k. One kind is a 29rd, the other is a 33d. For $50 dollars, they should be high quality, and I think one of them is a Glock product. Other than that, they also sell really cheap 30rd ones for about $20.

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
Re: Glock mags

Radamanthus said:
Right now, sportmansguide has a deal on Glock hi-caps. They have a few mags left that should work fine in the sub2k. One kind is a 29rd, the other is a 33d. For $50 dollars, they should be high quality, and I think one of them is a Glock product. Other than that, they also sell really cheap 30rd ones for about $20.
If they're factory Glocks... they should be far more expensive. If they are not you are looking at nothing but trouble. Take the money and just flush it down the toilet... it will save you much frustration.

G

·
What about the others

If the Glock version requires so much money, than what clips would you recommend? In 9mm, you can get subs that take Glock 17, Glock 19, S&W 59, Beretta 92, and SIG 226 magazines. Out of those, which would you recommend for the least cost for the highest quality?

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
You'll likely find the Beretta mags the least expensive for genuine factory pre-bans... not that they're really going to be THAT cheap!
Flyer

G

·
Stupid Squire

If you had read the rest of my post, you would have realized that I know the correct terminology, I just made a mistake, Ghost Squire.

·
Registered
3 Posts
grip????

I'm a noobe owner...and new to this board...how do I know which glock mag my sub takes????the mags don't seem to be marked....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.