Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this tuesday the big day. going to tipp city to pick up my mak. should have 50 rds thru it by the time i arrive home. i hope realization beats anticipation in this case! will let everyone know outcome. :D :D :D

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
byron,
Hey, what time do you think you'll get there?
I haven't made my weekly trip to Olde English... if I knew what time ya'd be there, maybe I'cd meet ya!
Flyer

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
makarov trip (flyer)

planning on leaving here between 7-7:30 am. should arrive around 11:30-12:00. i figure 2:45 to int 270 & 70, then 1:30 to tipp city. does that sound about right to you? would be nice to meet you. :D +/- 200 mis one way.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
byron,
That's a pretty good drive!!!
I'll try to be there.
It's an EXCELLENT gunshop, with P-32s, P-3ATs, SU-16s, custom 1911s, you name it (although there was a HECK of a Christmas rush).
Since our CCW is coming very close to reality, small pistols are selling like hotcakes. Even the holster racks were mostly empty!
Still... lotsa good stuff!
Hey, gotta holster for your Mak? I don't think the Bulgie they had came with the Military holster... as long as I can make it I'll drag one along for you to stuff yours into. (I've got twelve! For some reason I buy every one I see.)
Hope to see you there!
Flyer

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mak trip, flyer

i'll look forward to seeing you.sounds like an interesting shop. i've never seen any of the other kel-tec guns. the 3 main stores here deal in the high end spectrum. only gander mtn. carries kt. and only p11. be sure and make it, i'll buy lunch. bringing my 16 yr old neighbor with me as he's out of school on christmas break. turning him into a "gunnut". :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts