Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

I am a Proud new owner of a P-3AT. I am very happy with the preformance on this gun. I did see a "smiley" or two. I am seriously considering the mod. to solve the "smiley" issue.

My question is, has any one fired any Magsafe Ammo (pre-fragmented HP 60 Gr.) in the P-3AT? I have not seen any information on the preformance of this ammo?

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Dan,
I'd SERIOUSLY do the mod if you're going to use this ammo!
I haven't used any MagSafe... but I'm 99% certain it'll be practically destroyed by the ramp if you don't eliminate the smilies.
Good shooting!
Flyer

·
Registered
25 Posts
Magsafe

I bought some MagSafe to carry in my P-11 some time ago, and then decided to shoot some of it prior to carrying it.

My accuracy with the MagSafe was the worst of any ammo I've shot through my P-11. I have no idea why, if it was my technique, or what. Take it for what its worth (which ain't much from this rank amateur ;-)

·
Registered
467 Posts
Maybe to light!

A 60gr. bullet is not going to give you much recoil!, recoil is the key word with these little guns, the less recoil the less the slide is going to be forced back, as you probably know! if the slide is not rock n rolling you could have problems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts