Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Married white male seeking qualified reviews of Comp-Tac CTac tuckable holster (leather or kydex), Fist K22 "ultra thin" kydex tuckable, or any other excellent tuckable holsters with concealed clips (velcro preferred, but will consider C-clips and J-clips). Reviewers must enjoy moonlight walks on the beach, and... oh, crud, wrong post... :jester: Hmm.. Ok, forget the personal stuff, just give me the straight dope on a good tuckable for the P40.

BTW, thanks to KeysBear for recommending a couple of good pocket holsters for the P40 (via PM). I appreciate the advice, and I'm considering a pocket rig (I too wear slacks with deep, deep pockets), but I definitely want a tuckable IWB for my growing "arsenel of holsters"

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now why would I go and put on an ugly thing like the clipdraw when I could just buy (for less money, I might add) a Kel-Tec belt clip? It's not a bad idea, really, but I'm looking for a holster that will allow my shirt to be tucked in between the gun and my pants, for ultra-deep concealment. Fist's K22 and Comp-Tac's C-Tac seem to be about the only ones I can find with the concealable velcro-clip option, unfortunately...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.