Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... wouldn't be the same as without one!!!
Let's get this ball rolling.
Bring your experiences, and problems, for sharing and solving.
Looking forwards to seeings lots of fellow KT lovers, and plenty of happily busy P-32 shooters!
Flyer

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not much to post on my P-32 lately... it runs so flawlessly! I have also loaned it to a friend until he gets his P-3AT, since I now have one of those lovely little .380s!

=jeff

G

·
Bought it on a whim out of curiosity

And there has not been a day since that I have not been without it. It is perfect, for example for tomorrow. I can still go to the family function armed and no one will be the wiser. Not that I have to be armed around the family (however, they are serious about their drumsticks!) but it is more for the ride there and back. With cor-bons in the mag and pipe, I have the I'ts better than nothing feeling.

·
Registered
35 Posts
My P32 has worked excellent since day one (April, 2002), right out of the box. I only had an F&B done when I sent it to "Jack" to have the slide plated about 6 weeks ago. I figured since he had it, I might as well.

I was thinking of selling it and getting a P3AT, but I just can't bring myself to part with it. I guess after being in my front pocket for this long we have...well...developed a relationship... (sniff, sniff) :cry:

:wink:
Cheers,
Den

·
Registered
87 Posts
I carry mine in a wallet holster every where that it's legal for me to carry. I bet I've helped sell a dozen of the little pistols by letting other shooters see and shoot mine. I bought mine used about a year and a half ago, it's OD green and I do enjoy shooting it, of course I enjoy shooting everything. I might be needing to buy another holster soon, mine is flattening out and starting to print.

bd

·
Registered
14 Posts
The thing I like about the P-32 is that it makes it so I can carry constantly without any discomfort. This is good in that it means that I am always carrying when I can. Even when I'm just sitting around the house I don't have any reason to not carry. The only problem is that I often forget it's there. A couple of times I've begun the walk to class and had to turn back because I realized I'm still carrying. Unfortunately, there are rules against carrying guns "on or about" campus. I've never quite gotten that "about" thing, but I don't carry on campus because I don't want to lose my stipend. Anyway, the P-32 is a great gun. It fills an important niche in being extremely concealable while being inexpensive and, in my opinion, quite reliable. Of course there are occasional problems, but for an affordable gun they really aren't much, and Kel-Tec costomer service is awesome. So there it is, no problems, great gun.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
The P32 is TOO good!!

My wife tried mine at the range last month and liked it! She needed something small for her purse and she kept it and won't give it back. Everytime I look at it she says "What are you doing with MY gun".
So my dealer friend saved me and sold me a P3AT. Ha ha, it's even better than the P32 (hard to believe, true) and fits in my pocket just like the 32 did. I've posted about it on the P3AT thread.
og :eek:

·
Registered
3 Posts
The P-32 is a great constant companion and travel piece. While I was back home last summer I put over three hundred rounds through my p-32 in one session!
My last range session was 150+ rounds of Fiochi FMJ. Half of them were shot at one of those bad guy with a hostage tagets at 25'. At that distance, all of my shots hit the bad guy in the face with only one slightly grazing the hostage.
After about 200 rounds through the pistol the trigger axis pin backed out a bit causing it to stop working. I pushed it back in to place and added a drop of super glue. That was over 500 rounds ago. What more can I say?

Well I can say the new Forum looks great!
I'm proud to be a part of it.

H1

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys. I saw a note about your board on GlockTalk and came over for avist. Looks very good. ;)

About the P32, I just toss mine in my strong side pocket in a DeSantis pocket holster and forget about it. I only think about it when I reach for change, and then it's good to know it's there if I need it. I heard the .32 was John Browning's favorite round, and that's testimonial enough for me.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
welcome

gwal...
glad you're here. I like GlockTalk too.

just don't let your wife, or girlfriend, shoot your P32. You'll never see it again. Big mistake! My wife took mine and won't give it back!
og :roll:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Life with my P32 has been perfect. Flawless function and goes everywhere that I go. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts