Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone always wanted T-Shirts for another forum that comes to mind.
I've got a couple of tees and a jacket I put the logo in my avatar on (without Cindy C. dancing, but oh well). It's a pretty simple matter of printing it onto a tranfer, then onto the shirt, jacket, etc..
Just wondering if anyone is interested in showing their pride as a KTRanger! Like ME!
We're not huge... yet.
We intend "yet" to be the operative word in that sentence.
Just wanted to pose the question, and see how many would be interested in something like this, or maybe have designs of their own for other stuff.
Sound off, ya'll, and let's make ourselves visible!!!
Flyer

·
Registered
121 Posts
Put my order in. XL, if you please, tank top preferred. When will it get here, Flyer?

G

·
T-shirts are a great idea, but how about starting out with bumper stickers first. That way you could feel out orders, logos and see what the responce is before you invest alot in t-shirts. At work that is usually how the t-shirts get started, first the sticker come out then if the demand is well then the shirts come next.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
How 'bout a canvas or cordra nylon range bag -- the kind with multiple compartments for all your ammo, goodies, etc.-- with the KTRange logo silkscreened or embroidered on the side?

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'll take a t-shirt if you'll put the logo on the back. I don't like everyone looking at my belly.

bd

·
Registered
39 Posts
After seeing Flyers post it occured to me that about every other trip to the range I am running into a new KT owner with F&B questions, needing a metal ejector clip, holster shopping, etc.

So I dumped out a batch of business cards on the color printer with the board name & URL on one side and the KT factory URL on the other. Lots easier than writing on an ammo box and looks professional enough that people usually place them immediately in their wallet. Passed out 2 today.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
T or sweat shirt

make sure cindy isn't on it. don't want to jump out of it! :D

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey, these babes were suggested as the KTRange mascots...
Think someone might give a shirt with this on it more than 1 glance? :wink:

Flyer

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
shirt logo

forget it. i'm not fighting my sons when it's my turn to wear it! :D

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The T-Shirt idea's still alive... it's just been on the back burner while we went through the (to us, anyhow) unfamiliar problems of system startup.
Actually, I was thinking along the lines of simply selling ready-to-apply iron-on transfers... I'd make several designs, then show them in a thread with poll attached so KTRangers could pick their faves.
Sound like a plan?
Flyer

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
ktrange shirts

i'm chomping at the bit! :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Re:

Flyer said:
The T-Shirt idea's still alive... it's just been on the back burner while we went through the (to us, anyhow) unfamiliar problems of system startup.
Actually, I was thinking along the lines of simply selling ready-to-apply iron-on transfers... I'd make several designs, then show them in a thread with poll attached so KTRangers could pick their faves.
Sound like a plan?
Flyer
good plan.

bd

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I like polo shirts. Those would be nice too. I have been trying the company I work for to have some made up.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts