Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend pushed in the mag catch from the wrong side and so I decided to try to fix it myself. A long story short I ended up totally rendering my sub9 inoperable. :D

Both halves of the polymer frame have holes and various rips in it due to my tinkering. Does anyone know if Kel Tec would be able to fix it for a cost cheaper than buying a new one all together. All that needs replacing are the halves of the frame. Could I just package it all up type a letter stating what needs to be replaced include my billing info and just ship it off to Kel Tec?
thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Now I truly can not see how this happened (got a pic?), but KT will probably fix it cheaper than a new one. Or I can send you $100 cash and pay the FFL to FFL to me :). I suggest calling KT otherwise.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I managed to get it back together with the saftey actually working. However when I pull the trigger and drop the hammer it goes snap but if I keep the trigger depressed and rack the handle back it does not reset the trigger as I let up from depressing it. I know on my other gun you can do this, but I cant remember if you can with the Sub9 or if its just broken.

Marty, whats your email.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Probably don't wanna shoot that gun Neeko. Sounds like it may go Full auto. You can get KT's address in the back of you manual or on the KT web site.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
neeko,
Just send it to KT with "Attn: Marty" above the label, and an idenfying note inside - he'll get it.
Flyer

G

·
Just another reason that we buy KT products. They have great customer service. Way to go Marty. And keep up the good work at KT.

p.s. we are still hoping for the following;

1. return of the P40
2. a single stack P11
3. a 45...enough said
4. firing pin block and drop safety

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
warranty

isn't it great to have marty back? :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Appreciate the welcome, I try to keep in touch, I have been busy but I am getting caught up, shot show slowed me down a little, I will get you fixed up neeko.

Marty

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I look forward to using my favorite range toy again Marty thank you so much for all the help and friendliness. Kel tec truely has the best customer service.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts