Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, new member here, looking for any thoughts.
I'm not sure if keltecfirearms.com is real or a scammer?
If they're a scammer; I got taken.
Ordered a keltec last week to be sent to a nearby ffl, payment method was odd, I should have stopped right there.
Now no response from them.
Anyone know if they're real or bogus?
Thanks for any thoughts folks.
Take care.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered a keltec last week to be sent to a nearby ffl, payment method was odd, I should have stopped right there.
Take care.
Not sure but keltecweapons.com is the official website.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Take care.
Sorry to hear about this. I hope you can find a way to get your money back.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It's a shame that at this time in our society there is a scammer around every corner and you have to watch your back! If you read your paperwork that came with your Gun, all the correct Information and phone numbers are there so everyone should be aware of these Scammers! Always call sales service before doing anything and verify that information is correct!

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's a shame that at this time in our society there is a scammer around every corner and you have to watch your back! If you read your paperwork that came with your Gun, all the correct Information and phone numbers are there so everyone should be aware of these Scammers! Always call sales service before doing anything and verify that information is correct!
If they don't take a CC I don't buy from anybody online. Be sure to report it BBB and Local LE. Good luck!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Take care.
KelTec does not sell directly to buyers. Think your problem is w/ seller/FFL. Have bought 3 weapons from other dealers-- no problems. Have excelent service from KelTec over the years' Your question: yes they are real, worth the 2hr trip from my house to their facility, don't know about not taking CC. Just listen to their announcements when answer phone--explains
If they don't take a CC I don't buy from anybody online. Be sure to report it BBB and Local LE. Good luck!
why, announchments saying why. Thats all. .B329

·
Registered
24 Posts
KelTec does not sell directly to buyers. Think your problem is w/ seller/FFL. Have bought 3 weapons from other dealers-- no problems. Have excelent service from KelTec over the years' Your question: yes they are real, worth the 2hr trip from my house to their facility, don't know about not taking CC. Just listen to their announcements when answer phone--explains

Your problem, not theirs regarding no CC acceptance.. Their,right not to accept CC not yours. Give them a check or cash ---works for me.
B329

·
Registered
24 Posts
Your problem, not theirs regarding no CC acceptance.. Their,right not to accept CC not yours. Give them a check or cash ---works for me.
B329
Have had dealings w/ KT for over 10 years or more (my est) think you have the prob/ or more likely you FFLSomewould blame Covid 19COVID -rightfully so. Everything will settle out.
B329

1 - 10 of 10 Posts