Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know why the "other" forum isn't accessible?

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I haven't been able to access KTOG either. Looks like it might be out of service again....I guess the paid advertising wasn't enough to keep it going? Maybe yzguy can shed some light on the situation.

Also, I had a liitle difficulty getting into KTRange last night -- but is seems ok now -- a little slow sometimes, but otherwise ok.

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
Re:

flyandscuba said:
I haven't been able to access KTOG either. Looks like it might be out of service again....I guess the paid advertising wasn't enough to keep it going? Maybe yzguy can shed some light on the situation.

Also, I had a liitle difficulty getting into KTRange last night -- but is seems ok now -- a little slow sometimes, but otherwise ok.
We started experiencing problems with our host's servers Monday morning. I have been on the phone with them every day... screaming and using language that, if used here, would force me to ban myself... I keep getting assurances that the problem has been resolved only to have it recurr hours later. Today, they tell me they are aware of the problem and engineers are working on it so I expect intermittent performance to continue. I'm trying to assure that they credit us for a week worth of near useless access and have done everything I can short of threatening to kill them all. That may be next.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
I left yzguy a PM here, but he hasn't read it yet...
I don't believe this downtime at Ktog is quite the same as the last... I get a message that it's (the bulletin board) just not there!
I dunno... maybe yz when he checks in here will know what's going on.
Flyer

·
Registered
56 Posts
I been having trouble logging onto both sites, thought maybe the antigunners got us. :roll:

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Internet problems??

I noticed it too. But then again, Al Gore invented the internet. So what do you expect?
og

·
Registered
205 Posts
nope, no clue... I'm just a user there like everyone else... :)

Ray has not contacted me....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Re: Internet problems??

oldgranpa said:
I noticed it too. But then again, Al Gore invented the internet. So what do you expect?
og
Al Gore ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks OG!

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Hey yz,
You mean that Ray not even contacted his ONLY MODERATOR after almost three full days of downtime???!!!!???
Ah...uhhh.....
No comment.
You'cn hang here while HE gets this figured out, though!
Flyer

·
Registered
432 Posts
Conspiracy Theory!

Clearly, the "other place" has done something to displease the gods! Or, perhaps the men in black suits and black helicopters has paid its server a visit. My only other theory is that Midi & Flyer paid the other site large amounts of money to vanish...

:twisted:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Gee. This is a relief. I was begining to think it was my machine!!
The site is still down.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts