Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being a New Member and very interested in the PMR 30 I have watched numerous youtube videos on the handgun. I have recently handled one at a Gun Shop and was very pleased with that direct encounter. Before I purchase the PMR 30 I would like to know if Kel tec has addressed the previously discovered issue noted in many of the videos as the Feed Hang-up. The only issue that would concern me. All other things people noted seemed to be personal preference which doesn't concern me.
Thanks so much in advance for bringing me up to speed on Kel tec's current production model of the PMR 30.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Being a New Member and very interested in the PMR 30 I have watched numerous youtube videos on the handgun. I have recently handled one at a Gun Shop and was very pleased with that direct encounter. Before I purchase the PMR 30 I would like to know if Kel tec has addressed the previously discovered issue noted in many of the videos as the Feed Hang-up. The only issue that would concern me. All other things people noted seemed to be personal preference which doesn't concern me.
Thanks so much in advance for bringing me up to speed on Kel tec's current production model of the PMR 30.
Have never had a feed issue with our one-year-old PMR-30. That being said, I keep it very clean -- including the magazines. I also use dry silicone lubricant inside the magazine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have never had a feed issue with our one-year-old PMR-30. That being said, I keep it very clean -- including the magazines. I also use dry silicone lubricant inside the magazine.
I've had my PMR30 for over five years with no issues after a short break in period and using a speedloader. I tried both the American and Maglula speedloaders and I prefer the Maglula. the PMR30 and the CMR30 are my favorites at both the range and for plinking. I don't think you will be disappointed if you decide to get one. Btw, holding the PMR firmly reduces FTFs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts