Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand that the P-3 is primarily a pocket carry - and I like that about my little gun.

However, as a woman I do have a few outfits that don't have any pockets. Is there a lightweight, small IWB that can be used if you don't wear a belt?

I suppose if all else fails I can easily tuck my little buddy in any one of my purses - but I really really really detest the idea of having a gun in my purse.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
iwb

could be that the belt clip is the answer. just slide it on your waistband.

·
Registered
432 Posts
There are loads of small IWB holsters out there that will fit the P3AT nicely. Most are generic, made to fit "small semi-autos, .25 to .32 cal", etc, but work just fine. A few companies do make what appear to be IWBs just for the P3AT.
Look at Graham's Custom Leather, for starters. If his stuff doesn't do it for you, look at usgalco.com, Fist holsters, and Desantis Holsters.

Graham's Custom Leather: http://grahamholsters.com/iwb.htm

·
Registered
39 Posts
At K&D Holsters, we now offer an IWB holster. I’ve made it for guns ranging in size from the P3AT to a Glock 26. The VP of a gun manufacturing company displayed this style of IWB at the NRA convention in Pittsburgh a few months ago. Here’s a pic of it with a Colt Mustang.

·
Registered
432 Posts
YIKES!! Obviously I haven't been to the K&D site recently enough. Sorry guys!! I didn't realize you were making an IWB (other than custom) or I would have posted your address first!!
Can you ever forgive me?! :oops:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Not a problem, Madman, as we’ve done a lot of changes over the last month or so to the website. We’ve added an “accessories” page, which currently offers different styles of magazine pouches/carriers. We also added a page for cowboy/western style of gun belts and holsters and related accessories. And there are some new things on the “custom order” page, too. The IWB shown above is available for order, but currently it has to be through email or by phone. I’ve not yet had a chance to add it to a particular “page” for ordering.

·
Registered
372 Posts
My wife didn't want to carry her P-32 in a pocket holster, nor did she want to have to wear a belt. She finally decided to create her own holster using materials she got at a crafts/fabric store. The result is a padded IWB fabric holster with spare magazine pouch that clips onto the inside of her pants at the two o-clock position using two small clips.

She carries her P-32 in it, along with a spare 10-round magazine.

It works nicely for her...

·
Registered
321 Posts
when i wear my p32, i use a desantis "tuck this" holster. the fit is kinda sloppy, but works well for its intended use--it also has a feature that allows it to be worn with a tucked-in shirt. it was pretty cheap at $29.99.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Howdey MRSKEY,

I just picked up a real nice Bianchi IWB leather holster for small autos that fits the P-3AT a little snug at first and the P-32 just great. I has a metal clip that can be used with or without a belt and it is smooth on the clip side, but the side that is up against your body has a peice if swade. The back is also is the full lenght of the gun on the body side only. The model # is 100Sz7 and it cost $45.00.

I can't even tell it's there.

Below is a generic picture from there catolog, but the size 7 for the Small beretta fits

Good Luck

Cheyenne
Cowboy Action Shooter
Plymouth, Michigan

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have a FIST IWB holster for my p3at, made of "ultra-thin" kydex, with a steel belt clip. Model 1AK I think. Works great! For the time being, it's my most carried rig.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts