Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several of us on the forum have purchased a Bersa Thunder .45. I, being a left-handed type, have had difficulty in finding a suitable IWB holster. Found a source - http://yourgunparts.com/vegaholsters.htm - for vega holsters. The attached pics show the IWB variety, an inexpensive holster. I do not carry for long periods of time and this has proven satisfactory for me.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Nice!

Thanks, Flick,
Nice looking holster. Looks like soft leather too that will have less wear on the pistol.
og

·
Registered
79 Posts
Wish they made something for the Kel-Tec P11. Didn't see anything on their site. Nice looking holster.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Flick, is that the IB 340? I'm in the same boat as you, Bersa UCDT45, left handed, can't find a holster anywhere . This looks good, just want to be sure that I've got the rght model number. As I'm sure you found, there are tons of holsters for the Bersa 380's and 9's but the .45 is a different breed of cat.
Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Re: Nice!

oldgranpa said:
Thanks, Flick,
Nice looking holster. Looks like soft leather too that will have less wear on the pistol.
og
oldgranpa, saw your post the other day here about the leather holster you had made for your Bersa 45 but can't find it now for the life of me. What was the site for the outfit that made it for you?

Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Correction

Raveneap,

The model is indeed the 340. I did not follow the link far enough to get the full number.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Correction

Raveneap,

The model is indeed the 340. I did not follow the link far enough to get the full number.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Flick,
Thanks for the fast reply - I tried to order the 340 but although the site said "specify left hand at check out" there was no oppurtunity to do so. Sent him email but no reply as yet. Any thoughts? Left handed holsters for the Bersa .45 are scarcer than hens teeth. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts