Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had my wife sew a folded strip of denim 1"x2" inside the waistband of my jeans. (sewn each end). the clip is now completely hidden inside my pants. my belt goes over the location and more or less secures the clip. she started wiith a piece 3" wide and folded it 2 times which results in a 3 ply strip. she then stitched it all around the perimeter before sewing it to the waistband at the ends. works quite well.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Beltclip

byron,

Thats a great Idea for the P-3AT!, maybe even leave some extra hang over, than you could fold it over top of the gun and tuck it in.

That would totally conceal the gun without tucking your shirt tail in, but you should for just good measure wear a longer type shirt.

$800 Box

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
denim strip

mike, due to the way the clip fits on the p3at, you can position the strip lower on your waist band and completely conceal the gun inside your pants. it would make access a bit harder tho. :)

·
Registered
467 Posts
Beltclip

byron,

Maybe it could be possible to take a spring like you see on the inside the waistband holsters about 1 inch wide and sew some denim around it someway so that you could remove it from one pair of jeans and transfer it onto a nother pair of jeans.

$800 Box

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
strip

mike, once you have the strip sewn into your trousers, you can put any kind of clip into it you want. just be sure the opening is large (wide) enough to accept the clip. most of the clips i've seen on iwb holsters are wider than the kt belt clip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts