Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Iver Johnson .22Lr Carbine. Holds about 10-12 rounds in the clip. Wood stock, w/peep sights. I bought it used at a pawn shop about 17 years ago. Pulled it out last week,cleaned it up and it shot fine.

Does anyone know anything about this rifle? or a guesstimate at what it MAY be worth?? I does say "made in Germany" on the side and I was thinking about trading it for a P32. The guy at my local gun shop said "bring it on in and we'll look at it but parts may be hard to find" Thx for any info.

SKB

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Almost all the IJ rifles were German-made... it's hard to tell which one you've got since they made lots of ten-rounders.
At any rate, unless it's one of their M-1 Carbine .22 copies, almost all are valued at less than $150 in perfect shape.
Flyer

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are there any paticular markings which I should look for which would indicate a M-1 carbine copy. Would it actually say that on the barrel ?? Thx again.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Well, it'd just look like an M-1!
Not many of these were made... the markings may say "Plainfield"...
Flyer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.