Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its finally getting warm enough to ditch the jacket that has been carrying my P3AT in an Uncle Mike's pocket holster. The gun has to go into deep cover because the spouse doesn't even know I own any guns, let alone carry every day.

So I bought a ThunderWear under the pants rig yesterday. So far I am very pleased. I have found it to be more comfortable to put the gun over my left thigh instead of hanging dirctly in the center. Off setting it means less rearranging when its time to pee and just seems to ride there more comfortably. Under blue jeans and pleated slacks it is completely invisible.

Having the strap around my hips might get warm when summer hits though.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Hmmm....so the wife never sees you take off your pants??? Or, she never takes them off for you!! Can we say S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E

:oops: :shock: :lol:

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Its finally getting warm enough to ditch the jacket that has been carrying my P3AT in an Uncle Mike's pocket holster. The gun has to go into deep cover because the spouse doesn't even know I own any guns, let alone carry every day.
You are a braver man than I!!!
Hey, waitta minnit... I ain't married!
Whew! Worried me for a second.
Gotta do something about this memory loss.
Flyer

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Honey whats that???

Uh-oh. You might need to just tell her in a way that she figures it on her own. That is something I wouldnt keep from my spouse unless she was very anti-gun.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I recently tried carrying my Hi-point .40 in a SmartCarry. Got some appreciative glances from a woman with very suspicious moustache stubble.
Barry

·
Registered
8 Posts
\"Was it her perfume?\"

" Estne volumen in toga,
an solum tibi libet me videre? "

" Is that a scroll under your toga,
or are you just happy to see me? "

1 - 7 of 7 Posts