Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found this web site which is specifically targeted at Kel-Tec users and am very glad to see it. I am a 41 year old architectural draftsman, who has been a 'gun nut' from way back when. Rifles - pistols - revolvers - shotguns all are interesting topics to talk shop.

I enjoy hunting, fishing, camping, hiking and the general outdoor scene. I am happily married to a junior high teacher, and have two young children, a five year old boy and a two year old girl.I live in deep south Texas, hard up against the border with Mexico, about 60 miles upriver of the mouth of the Rio Grande River. I have never been in law enforcement or the military.

I do not own a Kel-Tec yet, but I am very interested in the 3AT model - looks smaller than my Grendel P10, which along with a Bersa .380, are my only 380s I own.

Hi: :)

·
Registered
519 Posts
Welcome! yes this is a great site for info. Everything you need to know about Kel-Tec's is here. Hey, im a draftsman also! how about that.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Welcome, j.r.!
The P-3AT is MUCH smaller than your Grendel. You'll love it immediately!
Flyer

·
Registered
122 Posts
Re: P-11 next

diamondmike said:
Trust me when I tell you that you will probably be shopping for a P-11 very soon!
Yeah, I know...I got mine last week :lol:

I had no choice. I just couldn't help it. :shock:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.