Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't figure it out. Looks like it would just slip on, but I have to get the original bottom off first. I see the button like device on the bottom and see that it pushes in, but just not sure if that is right, I don't think you go in the other way. Anyways, thats why I'm asking now. I know the directions are on the K**G site, but that place is STILL down.

Katy

P.S. All of you are great with the help you dole out to us newbies - Thanks!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should of had more patience - I just got it! I had to push the original keltec bottom pretty hard but I got it. Amazing just how simple it was. I do notice a pretty decent gap that now exists where before I did not have one when the mag was inserted. Does anyone have this as well?

Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
Re:

Katy said:
I do notice a pretty decent gap that now exists where before I did not have one when the mag was inserted. Does anyone have this as well?
It is VERY simple, isn't it? How do you like the feel now? Superior isn't it? Now you know why I am so adamant about everyone getting one. Minimally adds to the profile of the gun and adds a heck of a lot more "feel" to it.

The gap is normal.

ppmd

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is fantastic! I'm going shooting on Thursday so I will be shooting for the first time with the bersa and the hogue installed. With a little luck, I might get my extras mags. in today and then I'll really be a happy shooter.

Thanks for the pic ppmd - YUP! same gap as I've got - lol.

Katy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you both for the info on this "addition". I just got my P3AT last week and am interested in trying this. I assume the extension can be purchased direct from Bersa? I will look into that next...

Pat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts