Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They were wrong.

Just got back from the range. My results were: 20 shots at 15 feet, all in the 9 ring, 20 shots at 30 feet, all in the 7 ring. The gun performed beautifully! Even pulling the trigger as fast as I could it fired every time. Recoil was easily manageable even without upgrading springs. The only thing I noticed was that my trigger finger was pounded by the trigger guard, but I expected that.

I'm pleased. I might have to get another one!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I too have found the P32 very accurate. I know it is supposed to be a point blank pistol but I do not have much use for a pistol like that. I carry mine all the time including when I'm flyfishing and sometimes like to practice shooting more than point blank.

I have owned it a while and have shot it a lot. Most of the rounds are cast lead 77gr with light charges of BE. I can hit a paper plate every round in rapid fire at 25 yards. I practice a lot at that range just for fun. Can't get too interested in shooting at 30' all the time.

I also have a P3AT and thus far it has been a disappointment at the 25 yd range. Its ok up close but I'm lucky to keep them on the backer board (about 3 foot square) at 25 yds with either reloads or Federal Hy Shok. It may be me but I'd be curious about other people's experience at extended ranges for these small pistols.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Come on.. What? You were knocking the accuracy over on either GlockTalk.com or the Ruger forums. I saw it. :p

·
Registered
100 Posts
Harlequin, I owe you an apology. It was the guy under you that was knocking the P32. I apologize Man.........

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not a problem. It must have been GlockTalk because I don't go to any Ruger forums. Even if it would have been me knocking KelTecs I'd be born again by now. I like my little pea shooter!

·
Registered
48 Posts
The best group that I've gotten from my P-32 is with Winchester FMJ at 27 yards from a bench. That was about 4 inches for five shots. The crude sights are the real limiting factor. I think that it could do better.

FWIW,

emc

·
Registered
76 Posts
Another ******* comment

I saw the ******* version of the "NO FEAR" logo on a ratted-out POS Monte Carlo once. It said:
AIN'T SKEERED

That would be me, for shore! :twisted:
Chuck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts