Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw this on "the other" place...
I just got word that someone over at the wana-be-forum, has signed up as KTGnome. That is not me. Whomever did it, used a capital G for gnome and they said I lived in Florida and that I was a retired gunsmith. What a bunch of bull. So, that is one place this "KTgnome" will not even waste time venturing to.

KTgnome
...and I had just ordered a large can of Roundup too...

[/quote]

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's sad that they feel the need to continue this...could it be they feel threatened somehow? It doesn't make sense, but then...

G

·
I just wanted to say that I have throughly enjoyed this forum since it's inception. I have not been back to the other one and as of this recent decvelopment it's just gave me a reason to not want to go back. That was exactly the kind of crap that turned the former into an unpleasant place. I feel "more relaxed" here and eagerly look forward to checking in daily. I am gald that the moderators are who they are and hope that they monitor the troll's and gnome's that attempt to come in here for questionable purposes.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Keys,
I agree with your position on not commenting. I should not have passed that along.

G

·
Angebar

It's good to know that they are "feeling the heat" on the other site. I have no desire to go back but I would be curious to hear if there are any postings concerning the migration to KTRange. It seems that most of the "cream of the crop" has ended up here anyway.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
exactly!!

right, Keys,
we finally have a place where I can post my stupid questions and stupid ideas about the P3AT, without being called stupid. Or at least not entirely stupid. Maybe a little bit stupid. Or a tendency toward stupid. Even if I am.
og :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
og,
Go for it. :D Be all that you can be. Oh, that's the Army, well, do whatever you guys do. Yeah!

Regards, Keys 8)

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Just a suggestion...

I'm wondering if maybe we should limit our discussion of the "other" board to our PMs? I'd hate for the public part of the KTrange to get drawn into any "turf" wars.

We could end up escalating to "mutually assured destruction"....

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
Re: Just a suggestion...

flyandscuba said:
I'm wondering if maybe we should limit our discussion of the "other" board to our PMs? I'd hate for the public part of the KTrange to get drawn into any "turf" wars.

We could end up escalating to "mutually assured destruction"....
Agreed completely. We didn't start this up to have it be a daily BLOG on the goings on at KTOG. I don't care what's going on there... I don't read anything over there... I won't post anything over there, ESPECIALLY anything in the nature of defending our board. I'd hate to see the derision there spread here. It's a complete waste of our database space.

Repeat this 100 times (to yourselves): SCREW THEM!
This should help you get over it and get past it.

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Re: Just a suggestion...

Hmm.....

Okay, 100 times. Uh Doc, can I get a refill on that prescription if I need it?

Regards, Keys 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts