Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was the 3rd time I,ve had a chance to shoot my rifle. I know a fella that has a lot of land, and he lets me shoot there from time to time. He saw my SU-16 at the shop before I took it home. He was rather awestruck by the gun. I packed the SU, a CETME, and my NHM-91 in my Cherokee and headed to his place. I parked and started shooting. He showed up after a while and was admiring my rifles. Needless to say, He talked to me so much that I hardly had time to shoot! He is a really nice guy, but man he can talk your leg off! He wanted to see me shoot a few of my rifles. I fired a few rounds out of each gun and realized I had only 15 minutes to get home. This would not be a problem, but I was 20 minutes from home(all backroads). Needless to say I made it on time. My wife still had enough time to gripe. At least I got in some trigger time!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yeah I hear ya bro. sometimes when I head to the range buddies go along, and we end up talk'n about stuff more than shoot'n stuff.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.