Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
Flyer, Keys or myself dies... or become otherwise incapable or unwilling to continue in their involvement. Between the three of us, the board is monitored on a near 24 hour a day basis as it is. We currently have three times the moderation of silimar board(s) with 7 times the membership.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, ok. I thought you guys were the administrators....i was hoping to apply for the job of moderator. no harm...

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Re:

Midiman said:
Flyer, Keys or myself dies... or become otherwise incapable or unwilling to continue in their involvement. Between the three of us, the board is monitored on a near 24 hour a day basis as it is. We currently have three times the moderation of silimar board(s) with 7 times the membership.
Uh, I've got a headache tonight but I think I can still function in my full admin capacity. Ya know, I haven't banned anyone yet. Let's see, hmm, somebody trying to take my job? Where's the scalp button? Dang it, gotta read the manual again.

Regards, Keys 8)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Norfdet,
I think you'd make a great moderator (did I say that the way you wanted) albeit, a cheap one (hey! for that 20 bucks you paid me I think I did a good job of promoting you!).
A warning, Keysbear is a tough old gator...he may be the moderator but he ain't moderate! Beware the pigsticker he carries in his belt!
Keys, I'm shaving my head as we speak so put the scalping knife away!
Barry

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Re:

angebar said:
A warning, Keysbear is a tough old gator...he may be the moderator but he ain't moderate! Beware the pigsticker he carries in his belt!
Gator! Sir, I bleed orange and green. Now where'd I put that pigsticker? Gotta be around here......

Canes rule regards, Keys 8)

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Shameless plug from a Band of the Hour alumnus. Can anyone tell from the picture one of the best reasons to be in the band? To this day every time I smell bus fumes I think of flag girls and majorettes.

Regards, Keys 8)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Keys,
As a former trumpeter in a REALLY GOOD marching band, I do not require the smell of bus fumes to recall Majorettes and cheerleaders! The mere whiff of gardenias brings back a flood of mammaries, er... I mean memories.
Barry

·
Registered
467 Posts

Put me on as the ranges accountant and I will do the taxes using my famous decimal system! ( in our favor of course )

$800 Box

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ooooo, I smell a big fat AUDIT coming out of that one. Are you sure that you did't do the taxes for En-Ron? You put the whole Dewey decimal system to shame......but if I was getting a return I would like your math eventhough we would both be in jail!

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
\"canes\"

that bunch of ragamuffins doesn't even have anyone to "dot the I".

GO BUCKS

and you can have "butchie" back too!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Uh oh....

Diamond Mike may find out where the proceeds of the KTRange store are going... :shock:

Wouldn't want to ruin anybody's ammo slush fund! :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
norfdet said:
i guess the opening line says it all.....just curious.
Just thought I'd recognize the fact that your request came true and tell you you're doing a great job with the LE room.

Regards, Keys 8)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts