Kel-Tec Forum banner

Home made Knives?

5K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  packin heat 
#1 ·
I had a couple old SKS bayos layin round and thought I could put them to use. What ya think guys?

#4 ·
Re:

SKYKING said:
Gun_Nut_2k1.....I like the look but I don't think they will fit in my pocket.
Skyking
Sure they will. You just have to wear those pants the Taggers wear. They have that huge internal pocket! LOL I am going to place the Antlered one inside a Wood walking stick then use the handle as the grip for the Walking stick. That way I can use it as an evening walking tool. Blade will be long enough for most nocturnal work and the rest makes a good Bo for two legged critters.

G
#8 ·
Hey, I was thinking that we could use the decorative SKS bayonette's for a fondue/BBQ party and the Gun Nut hacienda...I could bring the obligatory Pepperage Farm cheese log and salami starter kit... :lol:

G
#12 ·
Fondue is where you take raw meat and veggies on a metal scuwer and dip them into a vat of molten cheese that in turn cooks the entree. Kind of like the whole cooking marshmellows over a flame thing.....it was really big in the 70's. I have never been to one but the primitiveness of the whole thing seems entertaining....

#13 ·
those look sweet. i recognize the chrome handle with the black grip as an aftermarket shift knob from my years in the auto parts biz. also, fondue is one of the worlds most perfect foods. melted cheese blended with wine. what could be better?

#15 ·
sheesh, you sure know how to make a guy feel special! thats ok, my wife would beat you up if you tried. :wink:

#17 ·
Re:

packin heat said:
i recognize the chrome handle with the black grip as an aftermarket shift knob from my years in the auto parts biz.
Pretty darn close Packin! It is the aluminum version of that handle. It fit so perfect I could not pass it up. I have a new(er) car that could not use the thing so I mounted it on the Bayo. Even allows me to hold stuff in the grip like one of those cheap survival knives. Plus with the right pole you know have a spear/lance. Ha tell me I am not imaginative! HEHE

#18 ·
oh yeah thats right the top unscrews cause it comes with nylon fittings to go over the stick. cool!

chrome/aluminum, thats what i meant. i remember they also came in red and blue with the black grips.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.