Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a poster with handle "ibmii" has posted some interesting chrono numbers on the thread "kel-tecs, need honest info here", on "the highroad". i don't want to plagiarize his comments and numbers but the whole thread is somewhat interesting.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
setback!!

thanks byron, took a minute to find that thread, but he shows that setback from the smiley does increase velocity and therefore pressure. But still no way to correlate the 2 values.
The safety factor of a P3AT barrel is not much based on my old guesstamit calcualtions. And one guy on that thread said he is handloading .380 'extra hot' because he likes the recoil. If he gets a good smiley someday, he may get recoiled to eternity.
Several others said they are not going to file their feed ramp 'cause the factory should have done it.
Well, time will tell.
"Whatever", "Duh",
og

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Checked it out, made a post directing everyone here.
Interesting... Flyer has been "Banned" from The High Road for over a year, apparently 'cause he knew too much...
So there's this guy Lightspeed talking about them now.
Funny...
Flyer

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Before settling on a spot to build KTRange...
We went over every square inch of Mt. Olympus.
Can't get too much higher than that!
Flyer

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thr

"oh, you take the high road and i'll take the low road". i noticed some one with the name "mod 12" had some rather ascerbic comments. :D

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I forgot about us being up on MT olympus. Wow you can see everything from here. Even those trolls. heheh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts