Kel-Tec Forum banner

Does anyone use High Cap Mags as back up for you BUG?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why on earth would you get one of those?!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a vendor at a GS with 10 rounds P-32 mags for $15! They have no markings and do Not have the KT grip extender, but at the price I was well pleased. The mags have very strong springs and feed well.

·
Registered
76 Posts
One of the chief reasons I'm going to pick up a P32 is because of the 10 round capacity.
Now, I know I'm thread hopping, but what's your opinion on Hydrashocks?

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
Re:

Charger01 said:
One of the chief reasons I'm going to pick up a P32 is because of the 10 round capacity.
Now, I know I'm thread hopping, but what's your opinion on Hydrashocks?
I like them in a lot of situations and calibers... but probably not in a P-32. The general concensus is: FMJ or Winchester Silvertips.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love the Hydras. For my 357mag. I have not tried 'em in my P-32. I was keeping a Win Silver Tip in the chamber and Win ball in the mag. That was until I got my 32ACP windfall of Geco and S&B SJHP's. I know keep the first round a SJHP then the rest Geco's. Werewolves are strangely absent in my neighborhood! :twisted:

BTW unless the moderators scold us for thread hopping keep it up, until then I like to see it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
2k1, what is in your avatar? It looks like an AK with a underbarrel light or some kind of optic. (as goofy as that sounds)
Why does everybody keep a hollowpoint in the barrel, and FMJ's in the mag, some sort of manufacturing error?

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
It's an SU-16.
Some folks just don't trust hollowpoints not to jam and use one for the chamber only. Nothin' wrong with the gun.
Flyer

·
Registered
76 Posts
'kay. I'm waiting on dadwkids to PM me, so I can try out hollowpoints vs. FMJ.
Hey flyer, if that's an SU, what the hell is that optic thingy? Just a scope, or is it underbarrel?

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re:

Charger01 said:
Hey flyer, if that's an SU, what the hell is that optic thingy? Just a scope, or is it underbarrel?
Hope you don't mind me jumping in here Flyer. That is the business end of a Sure Fire 6P with the LE blue lens cap. Just like my scope a simple flip and even the dirtiest gun has a clean lens. Check out another view of my lil KT 22.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re:

Flyer said:
Some folks just don't trust hollowpoints not to jam and use one for the chamber only.
Flyer
Well that is the main reason for the way I carry my P-32. The secondary reason is I would like the most penetration for my follow up shots. If my gun goes bang and the BG say "HAHA I am half Russian on my Dads side don't you love my Winter coat?" I want to be able to go through the thick clothes and/or tough muscles.

Hey and I just checked my Carry rounds in my 357mag. They are Hydra shok PD rounds @ 130 grains. Low recoil and great velocity.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Ok, gun nut tell me why it is that you have a flashlight and a scope mounted on a rifle? House gun? Does the flashlight help with 100-yard shots in the dark? :p
Tc, Cheryl
:wink:

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Re:

Midiman said:
norfdet893 said:
If your BBQ grill doubles as a gun rack................YOU might be a *******! :jester:
In the running for the best post on the board.
Agreed, and timing is everything. I wasn't expecting to see that here, but ROTFLMAO. :D

Regards, Keys (from Marietta, GA whar we'ez all ********) 8)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re:

norfdet893 said:
If your BBQ grill doubles as a gun rack................YOU might be a *******! :jester:
Only Half Red Neck! Dang It! My dads Mexican! Anyone wanna come help me cut the grass from 'round my Pick Up? I need some them there Blocks for a project. :)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re:

CherylT said:
Ok, gun nut tell me why it is that you have a flashlight and a scope mounted on a rifle? House gun? Does the flashlight help with 100-yard shots in the dark? :p
Tc, Cheryl
:wink:
Well Cheryl I am glad you asked. That scope is one of the finest scopes I have ever used. It is variable from 2x to 10x. This allows me to use the Light gathering ability of today's finest optics with my Flash light. Together they allow clean shots out to 50 feet or more. Also the light acts as a way of aiming the Rifle for close up work.

But the main reason is it looked Cool!! 8)

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just recommended a SU16 to a friend, rather than an Olympic Arms M4 clone. Damn, these forums are an infleuence.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts