Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's fun, and I can shoot it at indoor ranges. Not sure how many rounds total with it, but probably close to 1000. I've shot mostly Win Value, but the really fun round is the Gold Dot 124 grain +p. Nice kick against the shoulder with the +p, but not unpleasant. I have a Tasco Red Dot on mine, basically the same thing as the BSA from Wally World. The carbine is incredibly accurate, even with the iron sights, and for me so far is very reliable. I've only cleaned it twice and it chugs along just fine.

Anbody else have one? If not, go get one and come back to talk about it.

Regards, Keys 8)

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Okay, hold on...
(trot, trot, scrabble, clink, snick, trot trot)
Ah! Back. Okay, I went and pulled mine out.
I don't have anything on it but a sling. I've got to give this thing a cleaning! I haven't cleaned it in over a month!
I don't have time to talk about it!!! Guns must be CLEAN!
CLEAR THE WAAAAAY!!!!!!!!
Flyer

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have been toying with getting one of these. New newer camo colored stock makes them look much less "cheap" I think. My only issue with this gun is the lack of any hi-cap mags. Apparently Hi-point intentionally made their gun incompatible with any existing mags so they could not utilize hi-cap mags. And probably to make more money on mags too....

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually, I think it looks kinda cool. Here's a pic with factory sights.

Regards, Keys 8)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Private! Did ah say you could put your weapon on the ground? Don't you like me private? Don't you like your weapon private? Lets just see how high you can heft that thing in the air private.
Hup yourself quickmarch around the barracks til i say stop! And tell the platoon what you ain't gonna do anymore! Real loud! "I love my weapon and I ain't going to put it on the cold hard ground no more" You just keep saying that til I say stop.
Florida boys! They don't know nothin' but sand and saltwater.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
angebar,
Hey, that's one of the cool things about the Hi-Point!
The more you bang it around and abuse it, the better looking it gets!
It's called "Adding Character"!
Now if it were an AR, it'd be called "Insanity". :roll:
Flyer

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, that's not ground, that's flooring - clean - waxed.

Regards, Keys 8)

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No comment? Sir, you have insulted my floor. Now you must pay! I challenge you to a rubber band Gatling gun shootout.

Regards, Keys 8)

(Maybe Flyer knows the truth that the pic came from an online store and I haven't got any idea what that stuff underneath is.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts